Tuesday 2 May 2017

Angelic Pretty: Daydream Bed [Imai Kira collab]


Mintyfrills, sweet lolita, fashion, kawaii, cute, dress, yume kawaii, yume,

This seasons Angelic Pretty x Imai Kira collab print is Daydream Bed and its adorable! This really fits into the aesthetic of 'yume kawaii' (dream cute) that I myself am really into right now. Its a really cute print that I think stands out from other Angelic Pretty releases this season. Having beds as the print theme is an adorable idea. I'm not much for white colorways but I must admit this print is really cute in white. The pink is cute but I think it should of been a little bit more bright. 

Another thing that stands out about this dress is how they styled it. I adore the nightcap and eye-mask accessories along with the sleepy plushies. The cuts are simple but I think they suit the style of the print. I think the highwaist jsk looks really comfy, though I know not everyone likes the highwaist style. The collar of the OP looks cute and I think the arms actually look pretty loose which is nice.

I would totally want to get this dress someday, more of this please!

Mintyfrills, sweet lolita, fashion, kawaii, cute, dress, yume kawaii, yume,


//Love Mintyfrills

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    Cocktail Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great post. I recently want to buy a new mattress from this mattress in a box online store.

    ReplyDelete