Friday 8 July 2016

Outfit: Polka Dot Chocolate

cute kawaii sweet lolita fashion 6%dokidoki harajuku pastel candy

I bought this dress from a friend a while back but didn't really feel comfortable in it but I tried it now again and actually really liked it. A lot of people don't like this type of cut on dresses, I mean with the free waist. I think its really cute, decided to wear my big Angelic Pretty petticoat which gave it a really nice shape. I also like that the blue dots match my haircolor.


cute kawaii sweet lolita fashion 6%dokidoki harajuku pastel candy

Outfit rundown:
Dress, bag, shoes, hair bows, wrist cuffs, rings: Angelic Pretty
bubble necklace and bracelets: 6%DOKIDOKI
pink necklace: made by me
rainbow pin: meltychocolatemoon
socks: monki

cute kawaii sweet lolita fashion 6%dokidoki harajuku pastel candy

I love wearing a lot of accessories! I think the dress looked a lot cuter with lots of pins. Since its a chocolate print I thought the ice cream necklace and ring. Also thought the teacup would be cute with the theme. I'm happy that I have the matching hair bow and wrist cuffs. I love the 6%DOKIDOKI necklace and bracelets, try to use them as much as possible. Also happy to use the pink cute necklace that I made myself.

cute kawaii sweet lolita fashion 6%dokidoki harajuku pastel candy

Been trying to do more different hairstyles since I have longer hair now. I had lots of cute bows all around. Have to recolor my hair now though!

//Love Mintyfrills


No comments:

Post a Comment